In this episode, Gaëlle talks about the French series “Lupin”, produced by Netflix and a “must see” of 2021. If you haven’t watched the series yet, don’t worry, no spoilers will take place! Instead, you will discover the books which inspired the series and the reasons behind this huge success.
Learn to speak French with confidence. View reviews & videos of tutors, then book a 30-minute trial session.
1. Follow the interactive transcript to read as you listen. You can replay a sentence by clicking on it.
2. To work on your speaking skills and pronunciation, try copying what Gaëlle says from time to time.
3. Boost your vocab by looking up words you don't understand: Reverso French - English translator
Look out for these words, and learn them:
- Un personnage = a caracter
- Le personnage principale = the main caracter
- Un roman = a novel
- Un cambrioleur = a burglar
- Voler = to steal
- Se déguiser = to disguise, to dress up
- S’échapper = to escape
- La haute société = high society
- Rusé (adj) = smart, cunning
- Etre doué = to be talented
- Raconter (une histoire) = to tell (a tale, a story)
- Célèbre = famous
- Un réalisateur, une réalisatrice = a movie director
- L’écran = the screen
Want to become fluent in French as fast as possible? Check out the videos and reviews of the available French teachers on LanguaTalk. Then book a free 30-minute trial session.