I am a native Chinese speaker from Taiwan, currently working as a Mandarin Chinese tutor for beginning to advanced students in the U.S. I am a patient teacher who understands the need for repetition and explanation of terms unfamiliar to the student.
I love to learn different languages, so I can understand the struggle to learn a new language. I enjoy knowing different cultures, when I have the opportunity, I will travel to as many places as possible.
I have been teaching Chinese to native English speakers online for about three years.
My experience includes:
1. Specializing in teaching Mandarin Chinese to non-native speakers.
2. Experience teaching beginner to advanced students.
3. Proficient with pinyin and Zhuyin phonetics.
4. Excels at teaching students without previous experience in Chinese.
5. Can assess students' level and discuss learning goals to best meet their needs.
6. Uses visual aids such as videos, photos, and/or PowerPoint presentations.
7. Experience teaching students of all ages (5 to 70 years of age).
Today is the best day to begin your Chinese learning with a caring and patient teacher. Sign up for a trial lesson today and let's begin the fun and exciting process of learning to use the Chinese language to open the door to communicating and sharing with over 1 billion people.
Select a time to book a 30-minute trial session.= available
21 Lessons | January 16, 2023
Christine is very patient and gives me useful feedback that is going to help my progress
21 Lessons | December 1, 2022
I've just had my very first lesson with Cristine and enjoyed it so much! We practiced speaking most of the time, but the class also included a reading exercise.
1 Lesson | August 22, 2022
Christine is super friendly and patient! She's a great teacher who always encourages me. For someone who normally struggles with languages, I have felt that learning with Christine has helped tremendously. Choosing Christine as my tutor was a great choice!
1 Lesson | August 10, 2022
Christine is an amazing teacher! She is patient, engaging, organized, sweet, and fun! I have really enjoyed working with her and I have made way more progress than expected thanks to her. Christine rocks!