✨|Patient| |Prepared| |Supportive|✨
➡️I am from Colombia. I enjoy teaching Spanish to adults and children. I have been a teacher online for four years. I like to travel ✈️, paint 🎨, read 📔and watch series🎥.
I like to explain as many times as necessary until the student understands. I have a lot of talking points for adults and a lot of energy for all ages. My oldest student is 68 years old and she always enjoys her class with me.
➡️ I can offer you this:
• Nice, respectful, and dynamic conversations.
• A study plan adapting based on your abilities
• SLOW neutral and clear speaking so you can understand the lessons easily
. • Materials to help you learn outside.
• Unlimited email support.
➡️ My classes:
• Lessons guided by your interests, not mine.
• Readings, homework, and dynamic class (games through exercises)
• Make mistakes anytime! I will help you and correct you.
• I adapt to the teaching style and learning pace of the student.
📌I offer two different styles of classes:
1. Conversational classes for adults: You improve your fluency through reading and discussing different topics.
2. Classes for teenagers: They learn to read and speak in Spanish in a fun way.
Select a time to book a 30-minute trial session.
= available. Can't find a good slot? Click the > button to see more dates. Or view other tutors.
79 Lessons | February 13, 2024
My teacher is very attentive in class. Even though i struggle due to my own fault and not studying enough she is very patient with me. Having been a teacher myself for much of my career i know the difficulties involved in teaching others and also the joys when you see they are learning. She is great. I highly recommend her. Michael Johnson
2 Lessons | December 18, 2023
Yesely is very friendly and fun to chat to. She is patient and explains new words and ideas to help. She also speaks very good English if you need extra help. Highly recommend.
66 Lessons | November 20, 2023
I have been having weekly lessons with Yesely for sometime now and so I do not write a review every time. However, I wish to say that I have learnt so much since she has been teaching me. Her lessons challenge me (which is what I need) but are fun. I always finish the lessons feeling that I am making progress (her patient explanations are greatly appreciated.) Our conversations also help me to understand more about Columbian life and culture, which I find very interesting.
11 Lessons | November 3, 2023
I enjoy working with Yesely to learn Spanish grammar and conversation. She is patient and is easily able to explain things. Highly recommend!