· Obtained an official certificate for teachers of Chinese to speakers of other languages issued by the most authoritative institute, Confucius Institute Headquarters. With a high degree
· Over 5 years of experience in teaching Chinese. Gave demonstration lessons in a professional training institution. Native speaker with clear accent
· Be easy-going but professional, with rich experience and communication skills to help you break through bottleneck of your study
· Focus on stimulating students' interest in learning with substantial teaching content
· Teaching process is patient and meticulous, which helps you improve comprehension and presentation skills rapidly
· Customize a lesson plan for each student and tailor the lessons to your goals and pacing
· Be outgoing and like to interact with students. Create a delightful class atmosphere for students to explore the fun of learning
· Obtained a certificate of TESOL from Arizona State University
Select a time to book a 30-minute trial session.
= available. Can't find a good slot? Click the > button to see more dates. Or view other tutors.
36 Lessons | January 28, 2024
Another enjoyable lesson today. I had fun, enjoying the varied study materials that Jane 老师, with her always positive and engaging attitude, introduced. I also appreciated the tailored and well-considered advice that she gave me today regarding exam preparation.
36 Lessons | January 16, 2024
I am most pleased, having Jane 老师 as my tutor. She is punctual, well-prepared, and easy to get on with. She has a keen ear, and notices when I struggle with (for example) a particular topic or phoneme, and often tweaks the content of our classes accordingly, to help me better master it. I appreciate that, and feel like I make better progress as a result. Since starting lessons with Jane 老师 about 1/2 year ago, I feel confident that I am making good progress, and feel comfortable, knowing that she is responsive to any lesson-related feedback or requests that I have. I enjoy our lessons, and look forward to them every week.
9 Lessons | January 6, 2024
I appreciate a lot how meticulously Jane explains the difference in pronunciation of different sounds and tones. What’s more, I feel that she does want me to get it right and to see my progress! I’m deeply touched by this attitude since I know from my personal experience that it’s quite rare (regardless the subject) when teachers are eager to see student’s improvement and not simply “do one’s job”.
9 Lessons | December 30, 2023
I'm so happy I can finally resume my Chinese learning journey. I really missed my classes with Jane. I very appreciate the deep cultural insights with which she enriches our course. Today we analysed a truly inspiring piece of the classical poetry, I'm impressed with her explanations. Feeling especially grateful to her for providing me with the first clues into the beauty of the lyrical structure of the Chinese poetry.